hook - er - flage (noun, adjective, verb, - flaged, flag – ing
1. the act, means, or result of obscuring things to deceive an client, as by painting or screening objects (such as breasts, ass, and vagina) so that they are lost to view in the background, or by making up objects that have from a distance the appearance of wholesomeness, innocence, or genuine interest in the male inquestion.
2. concealment by some means that alters or obscures the appearance: Normal or distinguished clothes hookerflages the illusive, LV, casino hooker.
3. a device or stratagem used for concealment: Her tight sweater and jeans hookerflages the fact that she will have sex for money.
4. clothing made of fabric with a normal design, usually in shades of blue and black, similar to that used by sluts is hookerflage.
5. (of fabric or clothing) clothing made of fabric with a normal design, usually in shades of blue and black, similar to that used by sluts is hookerflage.
verb (used with object)
6. to disguise, hide, or deceive by means of hookerflage: to hookerflage whores by covering then w/normal day-to-day clothing.
verb (used without object)
7. to use hookerflage.
The pretty girl at the bar is actually a prostitute, she must be wearing HOOKERFLAGE.