1. An internet monitoring device that operates by catching bits and pieces of data sent from one internet user to another and then reassembling them for the FBI
The FBI's controversial Carnivore spy system, which has been renamed DCS1000
, is a specially configured Windows computer designed to sit on an Internet provider's network and monitor electronic communications. To retrieve the stored data, an agent stops by to pick up a removable hard drive with the information that the Carnivore system was configured to record.
2. An obsessive
individual that seeks total control
in a relationship by networking
your social circle and monitoring
3. An animal that gets food from killing and eating other animals. The social behavior of a carnivore indicates the potential for information transfer and social learning among the species.
1. Santa Claus does't need the Carnivore spy system, he already knows who's been naughty or nice!
2. She broke up with the carnivore because she was a free spirit that valued her privacy far more than she valued a relationship with him.
3. The lioness made a meal of the carnivore that stumbled on her pride.