1. A commonly-uttered phrase by theater
directors when urging actors
to be brave and expressive during their auditions
2. Turning out the lights so that you can stick your penis
in a hole
not previously discussed by you and your partner
. (This innuendo was crafted by my friend and I when we felt like parodizing our director's excessive use of the phrase "bold choices".
1. I want to see plenty of bold choices at auditions tomorrow!
2. Last night, I turned out the lights and made some bold choices with my woman.
1. She was really horny during her period so we made a pink puddle.
Given that stingrays have two soft flaps
on either side and a hole
in the middle, the word 'stingray' is a viable euphemism for the female genitalia
, assuming that the flaps would correspond to the labia
, and the hole would correspond to the vagina
I first put this euphemism to use after my girlfriend and I went to the zoo. She went to the stingray-petting exhibit and I couldn't control my immature glee. Later, I masturbated her so that we could both change our Facebook
statuses to inform the world of our love for petting stingrays.
1. Woman, I'll pet your stingray all night long.