1. That guy you see when you look in the mirror.
2. A form of kickboxing most commonly used by the Japanese sushi chefs.
1. I looked in the mirror the other day and saw that one person.
2. The art of Personing has been perfected and reperfected many times over.
n. When people who want to earn an extra buck throw their lameass crap on their front lawn and ask people to buy it for slighty over what they paid it for. These events are usually frequented by old people
, soccer moms
, and cheapskates
Garage sales usually smell like old people and antiques. I didn't even know antigues smelled until I went to a garage sale.
1. n. Someone who wears a full football uniform and tackles the living shit out of random people at the office. See Terry Tate.
Terry Tate is an office linebacker.
1. adj. What pimps or gangstas say about something cool.
That new condom be off that hook, yo!
1. THE best file-sharing program this side of Napster. No adware or spyware, and keeps your participation level at a constant 1000.
2. T3H sh1t. Anything awesome or pwnage.
1. I gotta download that Chevelle album! Better start up Kazaa Lite!
2. Woah, that roller coaster sure was Kazaa Lite!