Fast food terminology;
America: Giant burger, a bucket of fries and a gallon of Cola (with refills).
Europe: Large burger, a sachet of fries and a litre of Cola (without refills).
Now do you understand, America?
A word that has the same meaning as another.
"The English language has a shed-load
is synonymous with Dick
is notorious for it's synomnymity."
A vast music genre which can house, and satisfy all of the theraputic needs of any teenage spirit. Penetrating riffs, sub-level bass playing, ubercool machine gun drumming and in many cases beautiful lyrics.
Metal has the potential to cover any emotion, unlike other genres such as Emo, which can only cover whining, and loss.
Metal is emotion, motion, melody and RAW FUCKING POWER!!! All blended into one creamy mixture of aceness which in my eye, can rarely be matched by any other genre.
Metal Guy, "I'm totally satisfied listening to this."
Emo kid, "Boo hoo..."
Used in reference to the paving slabs in the street resembling tiles that one may find in their kitchen or bathroom.
SINGLE 20+ FEMALE BANK CASHIER: "What are you doing tonight?"
SINGLE 20+ FEMALE BANK CASHIER 2: "I thought we could have a night on the tiles tonight."
SINGLE 20+ FEMALE BANK CASHIER: "Yeah, I could do with getting drunk, woo go Friday!" <raises arms to reveal angel wings
1) Literal, Biblical; The wings of an angel.
2) Offensive, Slang; (Of a woman) Fat which gathers at the top of the arms, usually at the back so when she lifts her arms up, the flabbyness is revealed. Also known as 'Bingo Wings
' for this reason.
1) Seraphim had angel wings.
2) Sarah had angel wings...
1. <verb> To Chun; To ejaculate
FRANK: "David, you know that I'm gonna chun all over your stereo if you carry on listening to Gerotted."
DAVE: "Just because you have dump taste in music doesn't mean I have to stop playing my stereo."
<adj> British slang
1) To be tough, strong and a good fighter.
2) To pretend to be tough, strong and a good fighter.
1) "Keith is hard, last week he totally fucked over Bilbo."
2) "I'm 'ard me innit. Dah'n fucken mess."