1. Group of related inviduals who seem to own the majority of Spencer Co., Indiana, most notably, Santa Claus.
2. A clan of slave drivers known to employ/enslave local teenagers for entire summers at a time, with a promise of "fun in the sun".
1. Wow, that Koch family sure does use all of the water in our town for their theme park, but I'll be damned if they pay for a new water main!
2. Hey, Logan Sibrel, are you going to work/be enslaved at Holiday World again this summer? I know how much you think you like working for the Koch family!
1. The action of rolling head over heels into a fathomless, bottomless pit into eternity.
2. Rolling a burrito into something useful, like a facility.
1. "Wow! Looks like Seth Grundhoefer really rolled deep on that one! I haven't seen him in weeks!"
2. "Holy crap! Logan Sibrel just rolled that burrito deep into a bomb/pencil sharpener. He must have learned it in his roll deep class."