var sp. Quamut. Quamatttt.
1. exclamation. obnoxious interruptory device.
2. adverb. resigned acceptance of a situation.
3. verb. subtle goading of a person.
4. declaration. angry rebuttal, sometimes calling for silence (as in shut up)
5. adjective. an all-purpose word to describe pretty much any state of mind. word meaning varies depending on inflection.
6. noun. Stinky people
7. noun. wack
1. Don't talk about quamats in here. No quamattts allowed.
2. Person 1: I don't really feel like
going out tonight
Person 2: Quamaaaaaat
Person 3: alright, i'll go
3. Girl 1: Boy 1 doesn't know
what he's talking about.
Boy 1: Quamat!
Girl 1: Sorrrry
4. Boy 2: I think the exam is at 8 am
Boy 1: Really?
Boy 2: Yeah, for sure
Boy 3: quamat
5. Boy 1: Shut up.
Boy 2: Quamattt!!!
3. Girl 1: You are both quamat.