1. the logic used to justify ones actions for personal gain 2. the art of being self-centered 3. the actions and attitudes one takes to appear beter than others, that to the outside observer, shows he/she is a real jerk.
It was his egonomics that caused his to die a lonely man, and the geek, a millionaire
1. An interjection showing surprised consternation. A derivation of the term "bloody hell" by those not wanting to sound British.
2. A small town in Maine, USA, but you can't get there from here.
3. NYC subway system.
1. "Awe, dirty hell! Who didn't curb their dog?!"
2. "Down the road a bit, and go to dirty hell."
3. He made his living playing his intrument in dirty hell.