1. having little or no hair on the scalp: a bald head; a bald person.
2. destitute of some natural growth or covering: a bald mountain.
3. lacking detail; bare; plain; unadorned: a bald prose style.
4. open; undisguised: a bald lie.
5. Zoology. having white on the head: the bald eagle.
6. Automotive. (of a tire) having the tread completely worn away.
–verb (used without object) 7. to become bald.
–noun 8. (often initial capital letter) Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S. a treeless mountaintop or area near the top: often used as part of a proper name.
"Glen you've recently developed a shiny Rushad"
February 11, 2009
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug