One huge reason why today's music is turned rotten to the point of decay.
Weirldly enough, this "music" shares alot of simularies to 70s/80sglam rock
and hair metal
- They are completely mainstream. It takes barely any challenge at all to hit the Billboard. They both use their lack of real talent to
- Annoying vocals. Glam had the ear-spliting torture of yelling and the mediocrity of singing sorrowfully from feminine men while nu metal "artists" do a horrible impression of rapping or use the same method of screaming like their 80s counterpart.
- Lyrics are as deep and complex as a horizontal line. Rather than explaining, listen and find out yourself on how fucking weak the lyrics are- no real meaning, no real work, no real depth; just used to get shitloads of cash and women.
- Completely hated by metal fans so it'll stay far and away from their scene. (Indie Artist for the win!!!)
- They are both fads, FADS. It's just happens that glam was like a nucleur radiation-sensitive bug while nu metal is big, fucking cockroach.
The only contrasts are that:
- Glam/Hair = sex and love; Nu = angst and pity
- Glam/Hair = transvestitial men; Nu = metal noobies and wannabe rappers
- Glam/Hair = making their names to look cute; Nu = misspelling their names in order to look cool
FUCK nu metal and their marketing scheme, why give away money on a highly taled about yet a shitty album so it can be shoved up into the asses of MTV
and that said nu metal "band"?