J.A.P = Jewish American Princess
This definition only applies for J.A.Ps in the Toronto area!
A J.A.P is a very wealthy girl with Jewish heritige.
Some things a J.A.P would wear is:
-Free City hoodies and sweatpants
-Canada Goose or the older coat, North Face
- TNA, generally Aritzia brands
-Moccasins and UGGs
- Tiffany and Co. necklaces
- Basicly anything that's expensive.
- Gigantic homes in the Lytton Park, Rosedale, Moore Park, Bridle Path , Larence Park, and Forest Hill
- Expensive family cars like BMW and Volkswagan
- Extravigant Bat Mitzvas where they invite other J.A.Ps who connect with each other.
- Sleepover Camp generally White Pine
All the J.A.Ps in the Toronto area know each other
J.A.Ps in the Toronto area are actually very nice. They don't talk about what they have and they don't brag. They are extremly outgoing people and never shy. All the guys drool over them because they are naturally pretty. They don't wear a lot of make up and they don't care if they're wearing designer sweat pants on a date.
J.A.Ps can be found at the following schools:
-Forest Hill (big one)
-Havergal College (private school)
- Bishop S (private school)
Non-Jewish rich girls are also considered J.A.Ps.