1. (noun) A degenerate; one who is unproductive, lazy
2. (noun) An individual with a lack of intelligence.
3. (adj) defeated, lifeless, usually as a result of dire circumstances.
1. Did you get your OSSD yet, or are you still a mort?
2. That mort can't even spell his name.
3. (a) That guy sniffed lines until he was all mort.
(b) He lives all mort by himself, in a shithole apartment.
Idling, relaxing; having free time at one's disposal
"What're you saying now?"
"Just chillaxin for a bit ..."
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.