look up any word, like fellated:

1 definition by Rachetwench

A canoozle is the small - usually red - tube (used to apply to a hard to reach area or a tiny opening) usually taped to the side of a can of multi-use spray lubricant such as WD40 or PB Blaster. A combination of two words - canula and nozzle - the term still applies although the canoozles are now usually part of the spray assembly at the top of the can, and not taped to the side of the can, anymore.
"Honey, where's the canoozle for the WD40? I need to spray the front door hinges."
by Rachetwench June 29, 2013