1. To listen and obey in the hebrew language. Often used in ancient text such as the bible. Properly pronounced as SHUH-MY(accent on final A in spelling)
2. A rabbi of first century Jerusalem.
3. In sanskirt it means a calming of the mind.
1. In the original texts of the Hebrew scriptures t
2. No examples as of present.
3. No examples as of present.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug