1. A 1994 movie starring Tom Hanks about a man who can run fast, is a complete tard, ran for 3 years, fought in 'nam, and started a shrimp company that made him rich. It is based on
2. A novel of the same name with nearly the same story that was written many years before the movie was made.
3. The main character of either.
1. Forrest Gump is a great movie.
2. I had to read Forrest Gump for English class
3. My name's Forrest, Forrest Gump.
A horrible band. Songs lack meaning, depth, or substance. Known to burn ears. All songs consist of pathetic attempts at music. Weezer is like gods among mortals compared to Billy Talent. And Weezer sucks. Part of the new "rock", a generic term to describe todays pop with a guitar added in. Rock is, mostly, bands from pre-'00, "rock" is Billy Talent, Plain White T's, and any band that claims to be ________core(aside of course from some of the original hardcore). Mainly consists or emo fags who shop at hot topic, douchebags, and people generally lacking talent. Hence the pun that is Billy Talent.
I listened to Billy Talent. Now I need to take some Advil.
Why cant we have good music anymore? It's all crap like Billy Talent and Plain White T's.