Pronounced "Ham Squad" but not the other Ham Squad
. Thus the spelling.
1. A close knit group of friends who play Black Ops
tournaments together, and are usually pretty good at it.
2. To dominate something as a TEAM
3. To put having fun before winning.
1. Black Ops Player- We lost again...
OneBraveGhost- Ham Scwad on deck!
2. Guy1- Gosh we were pretty much Ham Scwad
Guy2- I know! We did so good!
3. Guy1- That was Ham Scwad-ish.
Guy2- YEAH! I HAD ALOT OF FUN!
Guy1- Dude, We lost 7500-600..
^That was an actual game score...