1. The Canadian equivalent for the American "huh."
2. A term used by a person who is asked a question about which they are vuagely apathetic.
3. Similar to #2, the term may be used by a person when presented with a question-statement for which they have a heavily nuanced opinion but do not feel like discussing.
1. A) Who's that?
2. A) How do you feel about the World Series?
3. A) Yay! Howard Dean is the next DNC Chair!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.