1 definition by Nateasaurus

Top Definition
A term used to refer to the region along the border of Quebec and Ontario, where English, French, and slang are used interchangeably.

Quebexican is also used to refer to a resident of this region.
I went to Quebexico and all of the English words had a 'z' at the end.
by Nateasaurus January 21, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.