An Indian disease spread from a student after being owned in any type of game. This disease has been known around the Middle East since 2005, proved to be quite deadly and contagious. Avoid losing to game or losing to anyone with the name Vibhav.
There are currently ten cases of this rare disease found. Symptoms of the disease includes:
1. Being abused a lot
2. Losing after losing a game
3. Cannot understand the definition Vibhav above
A disorder for people who swim too much. A true story, somewhere in Cape Town, South Africa where a person with the disorder suddenly produced gills at his neck and fins at his back though no organs were affected.
Possible symptoms of the disorder (Officially)
1. Has a "van" in his/her name
2. Prone to injuring her/him self whenever the person swims
3. Addicted to swimming too much, similar when a person has an orgasm.
Though not stated in the news, the worst case of the Christiaan Disorder was by an unfortunate swimmer, Christiaan van Zyl.