1. Engage in gang-related activity.
2. Commit unethical behavior or corruption.
3. Say disgraceful or damaging gossip.
If you can't afford to do dirt, don't do it. Really, don't do it at all.
1. Something that's long overdue.
2. Something that should've happened a long time ago.
It's been a long time coming.
Driving wreckless or in a wavy motion.
This phrase is most commonly used when it's based on oral sex. This can be said by a male or a female.
I'm trying to explain, baby, the best way I can
I melt in your mouth, girl, not in your hand (ha ha)
---50 Cent( fron the song, Candy Shop)
Someone or a substance that causes problems, hurt, injury, illness, or death, especially by chemical means.
I don't talk to anybody that are considered poison.
A deathwish is a complete disregard of one's own personal safety well-being, or best interests. For example:
1. Naivety or ignorance of the rules, circumstances or principles.
2. An uncontrollable rage.
3. An obsession for revenge.
4. A mental illness or personality disorder.
5. Loss of the will to live OR an unconscious urge to die.
6. A suicidal urge that drive certain people to put themselves consistently into dangerous situations.
Playing with the wrong person's money can be a deathwish.
It simply means "hell naw", but it really means "no."
It's used to describe surprise and opposition towards a comment and/or situation. usually in a major way
WOMAN: I need a huge favor.
WOMAN: Will you pay my rent and bills? I'll give you something to make it worth your while.
MAN: HELL TO THE NAW!!!!!!!! You just gonna use me, then set me up.