1. The act of someone controlling somebody, especially when their's no commitment involved, so that somebody cannot move forth nor make up it's own mind, while letting that someone have it's way.
2. The act of someone controlling somebody's social life and activities.
3. The act of someone reporting it's every move to somebody.
4. Restrained from moving or acting; check
, in check
5. Someone who invades somebody's privacy.
6. Prison inmates confined to their cells as a security measure following a disturbance in the prison.
7. A prison, especially one that's maximum security.
Why the average young female that has a child, is on lockdown by the baby daddy?