Fremont CA, prime example of a white suburban city located 40 minutes south of San Francisco. People who live there have no desire to leave or excel in life. They are happy to get married before they can legally drink, spit out a half dozen kids, drink bad Light beer and never get exposed to any real culture.
All culture is fed to them thru the television and US weekly since going out and actually experiencing the world is beyond their capabilities.
• Why the fuck do you still use moose?
• There’s nothing wrong with it! All my friends think it looks good
• That’s cuz you live in Fremont!
Mostly used for Anime and Comic fans that like to dress up as their favorite characters and go to conventions or other themed events. The costumes are usually home made and will include all the accessories the characters has (weapons, luggage, pets, etc) . Strangely, it’s not uncommon to see Males dress up as female characters and Females dress up like Male characters.
Sadly, 90% of them look like big fucking dorks, mostly because THEY ARE big fucking dorks, meanwhile the other 10% who are always female look pretty hot in an almost fetish manner.
I can’t wait for Anime Expo 2006! i've got my cosplay almost ready to go! I’m gonna dress up like one of the demons from Legend of The Overfiend! I just hope I can find enough dildos!