1. A shelf for storing your items;
2. A huge pair of breasts, usually located on some women's chests.
3. Ranger Assault Carry Kit- a chest rig worn by US Army Rangers.
1. I never have enough racks to store my Soldier of Fortune magazines.
2. Gawd, that lady's rack is so meaty, one could shove a CD between them and lose it forever!
3. My RACK's got bullets and frags to spare.
1. Short for warthog, or any kind of pig.
2. Affectionate term for one's motorcycle, especially a Harley.
3. Unofficial name for the A-10A Thunderbolt II ground attack jet, becoz its HARD and butt ugly.
4. The Recon Vehicle in the game Halo.
1. Hogs are my distant brothers, all I need are tusks to dig out them grubs.
2. Ya like mah hawg, boy?
3. The Hogs never let us down in OIF... they tore up everything with iron bombs, CBUs and of course that big-ass 30mm cannon!
4. I've got the Hog, you're gonna be a speedbump!
Someone who is highly respected or famous owing to their deep knowledge of an academic subject or influence in society.
When a heavyweight writes, speaks or comments on their specialized subject, people listen, record, share and Tweet their views.
My dream seminar would be chaired by Steve Zaloga, Thomas Andersson, Simon Dunstan and Mikhail Bartinskiy because they are heavyweights
on tank technology and history.
To throw an object, usually a rock or coke can, at someone's head.
I wasn't bothered about getting up to nudge him awake, so I hefted a rock and brained him.
To unload napalm, usually by air strike, onto targets.
VC lunged out of the bush popping AKs from the hip... the platoon was being overrun... the LT had to nape them danger close to save his men....