1) Letting everyone know, on Twitter, about all the annoying cutesy things you and your new love do.
2) Sending love thoughts to your new love on Twitter for us all to see (and eventually become annoyed by).
See also: Twittiot
4) Assuming Everyone is in love with you and need to read on Twitter about your every new thought and goal for the day. (also see: Twittiot)
3) This can also mean "Falling in Love" according to Disney Fans.
Definition 1) Jane Twitters everytime she's thinking about her long kiss in the moonlight. She's Twitter-Pated.
Definition 4) Jenny feels the need to tell us about her random thoughts on how to be a better worker and how we should all work as hard as she does to help the environment.
Some one who Twitters so much, you start to get the akward information that should be reserved for only the best of friends (or just kept to yourself).
Jane immediatley Twittered to let us all know about her rancid fart in the elevator. What a Twittiot.
When your child nominates you to be classroom parent, or nominates you for any task you would have otherwise said NO to. This nomination usually occurs when you are not present, or if you are present, there is a large group of people and backing out would make you look like an ass.
Once again, Chuckie "Mominated" me to be team mom for soccer. I am already classroom mom from a previous "Momination"
Food that is incredibly delicious. The kind of delicious that is far beyond your favorite order at your local burger joint.
The Chile Verde plate at Salsitas is Gastronomical! It's way better than that crappy stuff at the El Ranchero restaraunt.
Being so sick of Twitter, even the mention of it brings on a nausea and sometimes a violent rage. Twitter-Bitter can be as mild as dry heaves and a light rash, or as extreme as loading your rifle, and looking for the nearest bell tower. There is no known cure.
1. The minute Jenny started to mentioned Twitter and her ridiculous mindless , and seemingly endless tweets, I became Twitter Bitter and wanted to punch her in the face.
2. I refuse to have a twitter account. I find the concept of it ridiculous. I am Twitter-Bitter.
1. A sometimes fat, but always lazy cop, who is not qualified for his or her job.
2. A inadequate police officer, who tries as hard as he can, not to arrest people, just so he can avoid writing reports.
3. A police officer who finds doing his job gets in the way of going on trips to Lake Havasu.
4. Any Douchebag who happens to have a badge.
1. Officer Smith let the bad guy get away (again), after he refused to climb a fence in a foot chase. He is "inCOPetant "
2. Deputy Smith lost the evidence in a rape case. His level of inCOPetence is amazing
Anything Charlie Sheen does to bring attention to himself, His tiger blood, or his Adonis DNA.
I'm so sick of Charlie Sheen & his mindless drug fueled Sheenanigans
. Just kidding, I'm not...