1. /THE/ Gods of metal music, although they let themselves down with the albums where they experimented with their sound, namely The More Things Change, The Burning Red and Supercharger (which admittidly contain good songs). Found retribution with the almighty "Through the Ashes of Empires".
2. The pegs on your guitar's headstock that you use to tune your guitar.
3. Band that features the legendary Robb Flynn. Who is in turn the god of all metal.
1. Holy fucking hell have you heard Imperium by Machine Head? They are truely teh gods of metal!
I can't wait for Machine Head's new album, it will fucking own the big one!
2. I like to keep my guitar's tuning pegs nice and shiny with a good polishing every so often. Ohhh yes.
3. Robb Flynn > You