1) a mandarin chinese name - for girl or boy
means: to compete
2) characteristics of a person who is extremely competitive, perfectionist, lacking in originality due to imitating and copying others that are perceived as rivals or a threat to their success
and also may suffer from low self-image/self-esteem and fear of rejection and failure
3) someone who will use all means and eliminate all things/people in order to achieve goals
someone who takes everything as a competition and losing is worse than death for such people.
4) someone who is easily offended and will hold grudges. anything/anyone that damages reputation, loosing face, being embarrassed is especially infuriating for this type.
5) someone who will lie/pretend to put itself in a better light or to fit in or look better than the crowd.
He flipped when he lost the ping pong game - what a jing!
My girlfriend would rather dump me than to lose study time - so jing eh?
Nah, don't bother with him - he's a total jing! Won't acknowledge you unless you're above his academic standing.