1 definition by Markisalwayswrong

Top Definition
Another word for remote control; a device used to change channel on a television. Can also perform functions such as adjust volume and brightness on television set.
Katie: Can we turn up the volume?
Harriet: Sure, just wang me the plinker babe.
by Markisalwayswrong December 21, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.