First off let me state that I am not from the US. I heard about cheerleaders from a friend but didn't know what they were. I came to UrbanDict to check it out. Although some definitions are overly negative and stereotypical, by reading the overt positive definitions I found out why people hate cheerleaders so much. While the negative definitions state that cheerleaders are blonde slutty airheads, the positive ones all said something like:
"I am a cheerleader and I am reaaaaal smart honest and I got accepted into harvard and stuff like that. Also stop saying that cheerleading is not a sport cuz we can break our necks yup and we have to fling people into the air and do REALLY HARD THINGS like handsprings. You try doing that. We cheerleaders are always there for our team and you're just jealous because you're not a cheerleader and because you can't get laid by one. So HA you loser!"
When I read that I was like woooooooow how pathetic.
Although I do not agree with the rants, I feel like the cheerleaders posting definitions like these just make them look worse than on the rants. Through the pisitive posts, I have found out that cheerleaders are all of that shit
1. Cheerleading is NOT a sport. It is a HOBBY for loosers who live in some village in like Wyoming with a population under 5 million. in other words, the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE
2. These positive posts show that cheerleaders truly are stuck up.
3. I do not dream about getting laid by cheerleaders. Sorry!
4. You must learn that while bragging about something, you should not give examples of elementary skills such as handsprings. For fuck's sake! I practice both rythmic and Olympic gymnastics, and handsprings were something I learned early. Next time, my cheerleaders friends, plan you brags/lies out better, ok?
5. I have been practicing gymnastics for as long as I could remember, 6 times a week. It is an actual sport where you must have flexibility, strength and endurance. In return, I got killer biceps, strong legs and a full set of abdominals. Thank you very much.
And this is how I, a perfecly unbiased person, did some research for a few days and came to the conclusion that cheerleaders are generally stuck up and like to brag about the only thing in their poor excuse of a life, cheerleading. Which, by the way, is just a watered down and overrated version of gymnastics. Based on the posts here, many of these cheerleaders misspelled "stereotype" as "stereo-type". Saaaaad...
They give the US kind of a bad name, don't you think?
Also, if you would like to attempt a complaint, please email me at email@example.com
I love replying to stupid angry bastards
I think that after all I wrote, no example of "cheerleader" is needed.
But since UD demands one, here you go:
"Cheerleaders give themselves a hell of a bad image."
In case you were wondering, I'm from Rio, I'm a female, and yes, I am going to college.
Anyway, just got burned