A dominatrix with a background in mathematics, finance or economics. Or, one who says mathematical formulae to her captive partner for the purpose of sexual arousal.
Jude: "I thought my boyfriend Art was normal, but these days he's freaky and wants me to be a calculatrix
(1) A hot tub filled with intoxicated teenagers and/or young adults engaging in explicit sexual acts with each other.
(2) A great deal or bonus, one consisting of multiple payoffs. A multi-layered success.
Usually considered vulgar.
To change the hue of an object so it appears more violet in hue, using either digital (ie: photoshop) or physical means (ie: painting).
Callo: "It looks almost perfect, although I think you should purplify
the shadows a little bit."
(3) An extremely attractive person, possessing obvious sex appeal and / or highly desirable traits (usually female).
Definitely considered vulgar.
(3) Jaime: "Mang, she was a hot tub o' fuckalilla. I wanted to hit tha' shit, but she was frontin'!"
A homosexual male who at first appears to be "artsy" or "earthy," but is in fact just stylized to look that way. Also, an excessively health-oriented gay man who prefers to dress like a hippie.
Jerem: "I saw Phil the other day! He had dirty hair and a long beard, he's totally turning into a granola homo
(1) When someone drinks heavily during a holiday, particularly when all of their extended family is present.
(2) An exotic mixture of illegal stimulants chosen for energy-fueling and appetite suppression.
(1) George: "Mom's in the other room sleeping even though the party isn't over, she's been on a Lohan Holiday
for the entire week of Thanksgiving.
(2) Cindy: "OMG Vicky, you look so skinny, did you totes do a Lohan Holiday
or some shit?"
Parental behavior resulting in the development of narcissistic tendencies in the child. Usually this behavior includes over-adultation, spoiling and improper punishment of the child, amongst others.
May be seen as similar to "schizophrenogenic" parents, except they produce narcissism and not schizophrenia.
John: "My brother can't help being that way, our father was a pretty narcissistogenic dad."