1 definition by Loobydoo

Top Definition
The piece of cloth that you place between a laptop keyboard and screen. Made popular by the 2006 generation of macbookpro's whose screen was infamous for being marked by the grease from the keyboard.
"where's my wogan!"

"it's there, in your laptop..."
by Loobydoo December 22, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.