1. A flavour, based on Mint leaves.
2. A hard candy of above mentioned flavor.
3. A place where coins are made.
4. Collector-speak for something in perfect condition.
5. Something cool, spiffy, sweet, excellent.
1. Alex gave me some mint flavoured gum.
2. Amanda, would you give me a mint?
3. We took a tour of the mint last week.
4. This Ninja Turtle action figure is in mint condition.
5. That's a mint car, dude.
A bisexual is someone who loves another person physically, romantically, emotionally, and/or sexually, regardless of gender. They're not attention grabbers, greedy people, or people who can't make up their mind. They're not trying to disguise homosexuality. Some people think it's "cool" or "sexy" to be bisexual, but they're the kind of losers who have nothing better to do with their time other than to think of new ways to hopelessly and with futility get guys. There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, it's just like being heterosexual or homosexual, only you like both genders.
Amy is a bisexual. She used to be going out with Johnny but they broke up and now she's going out with Emily.
Amanda isn't a bisexual, but she says she is and makes out with Danielle to try and turn on guys that she wants to go out with.