look up any word, like turnt:

1 definition by LAR$ON

The correct term for sandpaper. The only people who call abrasive, sandpaper, are dipshits who still suckle the teet.
I wanted my fine piece of woodwork to feel like a super models bottom, so I rubbed abrasive on the surface of the product.
by LAR$ON November 13, 2007