Sounds like "lowly", not "lolly".
1. (n) Abbreviation for lolita
fashion. Also, someone who wears this fashion.
Other abbreviations common in this fashion are:
Gothloli/Gosurori = Gothic Lolita
Amaloli = Amai Lolita/Sweet Lolita
Punk-loli/Panloli = Punk Lolita
Waloli = Wafuku Lolita (Lolita with traditional Japanese garb)
Qiloli = Qipao
Lolita (Qipao "chee-pow" = Chinese dress)
Gurololi = Grotesque Lolita (lolitas with eyepatches, fake bruises, and spattered blood on their clothes)
Loligoth/Lolligoth = ugly Western version of gothic lolita as seen at Hot Topic; or, UK version of gothic lolita with heightened Western-goth appearance (lit. "Lolita Goth")
EGL = Elegant Gothic Lolita (from Moi-même-Moitié
EGA = Elegant Gothic Aristocrat (from Moi-même-Moitié
Kodona = Kodomo-Otona ("child-adult", from Gothic&Lolita Bible vol.1)
Besides these, you can put just about any adjective in front of "loli" to create a new style of lolita. Kurololi (black/kuro lolita), Shirololi (white/shiro lolita), Pirate loli, Country loli, Cyberloli, Hobo loli (yes, I have witnessed this).
2. (adj) Used to describe garments and accessories that are successfully used in the lolita
fashion, usu. from a non-lolita clothing brand.
Has sprouted other slang terms such as "loli-esque" (something that looks like it could have come from a lolita brand or may be used in the fashion) "loli-able" (something that may be used in the fashion but may need modification first) "lolify" (to modify something and make it fit the fashion).
3. (n) Sometimes lolitas affectionately call each other "loli-chan". "Loli-chan" is also used by young Japanese men/boys to hit on or make fun of a lolita when they run into her on the street.
1. I like to dress loli./I am a loli.
2. I'm going to wear my loli blouse today./Those stockings are sort of loli-esque, dontcha think?/Hey you guys, I got this frumpy granny blouse from a thrift store today, does it look loli-able?/I'm gonna lolify my purse by making it cute and frilly.
3. Hey, loli-chan!