1) Noun: Cut- a sneaky, secret place where
one can do what they please (usually illegal or sexual activities) without
the risk of getting caught
(mainly cops and good samaritans who will tell the cops). Also, hangout usually in the woods or beach or off the beaten path.
2) Adjective: Cutty- describing
that is very safe to do said
things in, or a person who is good at doing said
3) Verb: Cutty- being sneaky and unnoticable.
Steve: "Hey, girl, you tryinna smoke with me down in the cuts and fool around a little?"
Budfiend Betty: "But wont someone see us?"
Steve: "Nah, man, that's why they call them cuts."
2) Mary: "HEY! Look at this trail
I found leading to a cut!"
Juanna: "No one will ever find this! Its cutty
Jew Gabe: "What's Caitlin doing?"
LisaLove: "She just hit a pipe on the bleachers and no one saw!"
Jew Gabe: "She's cutty
3) Johnny Applebong: "Everybody shut the fuck up! We're in a cut, we need
to be cutty
Tony Two-hit: "Shhh, we're being cutty
Irene: "Cuts are cutty
, that's why they're called