1. One that is believed to be a lightweight, but who can actually drink a considerable amount of alcohol, due possibly to ancient Chinese secrets or the fact that he is an android.
2. One that sighs in disgust and refers to people as "fool" or "this idiot."
3. One that has the ability to interface with computer systems to make them work more efficiency, or has herculean capabilities when it comes to menial computer tasks such as typing, data-entry, or removing viruses obtained from porn torrents.
1. A: No way that Chinese dude can drink! B: Yes he can fool, he's a Bertram! Anyway, the Goldschläger is good for his circuits.
2. Bertram: "This idiot wants Vietnamese sandwiches all the time, but I want sushi you fool."
3. A: Did you watch Star Trek the Next Generation? There's this pale guy that can type real fast, like some kind of robot or Bertram or something.
1. A Filipino-shaped indentation in one's sofa, often made deeper by the additional weight of a white woman, or accompanied by an indentation of a tall white woman.
2. In myth: A hangover-induced apparition said to be visible only after waking up after a night of drunken partying. It often takes the form of a Filipino man wrapped in a red shroud.
Go ahead and crash on the couch. Get cozy in the Teilhard.
Alright, but I don't wanna wake up to the Teilhard, he'll eat my fingers like lumpias.