look up any word, like ratchet:

1 definition by JimboMcghee

The area between a man's ball sack and asshole. Commonly referred to as the taint or durf
Jim: What's that area south of the balls called?

Pedro: The Snacho

Jim: Wut?

Pedro: Snacho balls, snacho ass, it's the Snacho
by JimboMcghee September 04, 2013