1. Journalists who seem to be completeley oblivious to how the world functions outside of the newsroom.
2. Players in the news media that project a disdain for the common man,while oblivious to the fact that they are several levels of intelligence below the average viewer themselves
3. When a media broadcaster offers advice that is either completely useless, or so obvious your cat knew about it at 1 week old, And you begin to wonder if they had just discovered this information themselves for the first time.
1. Rick Romero is a Journotard
2. The 5 oclock news has been given a title, such as "Death Storm 2006"
3. ".... and when that snow begins to stick on the roadway, it will become much more slippery out here" "back to you Bob"