1. (adj.) The shape a sandwich will inevitably become after taking 3-4 bites of it.
2. (n.) The second smallest (but first coolest) state of the US located between Philly and B-more.
3. (n.) A rare strain of highly potent Cannabis found growing along the Brandywine river.
4. (adj.) a quality prevalent among young females in the Newark area (esp. Main Street) synonymous with having bangingly nice buttocks.
1. My tomato and toothpaste double-decker sandwich is now knida Delaware.
2. Philly kid: Yo, you wanna drive down to Delaware and chill in front of da 7-11 wit' me?
3. "Every time man smoke Delaware, the walls of Babylon fall."
4. Damn, that cutie's booty is straight up Delaware!
1. One whose "current frequencies of understanding outweigh that which has been given for them to understand."
2. Rave participant/DJ characterized by:
-an insatiable love for D'n'B/Jungle/Breaks that is apparent in every aspect of that individual's life
-A usually dark outer appearance contrasted by a soul filled with burning light
-a firm sense of God-sent wisdom and strength of conviction
-a devout willingness to defend the ass of a fellow junglist/raver
3. The chick/dude with dreads and camo at a rave that can usually dance/break/pop better than you.
1. Yo, that kid just opened his mouth and spit some straight-up Matrix-type at me. Him's gots ta be a Junglist.
2. Soon as Goldie hit da decks, I nearly got my ass trizzampled by dat massive influx of brockin' Junglists.
3. Look 'pon da danzefloor, fe dem Junglists bussin' sum wicked 'mills!