one who fucks pigs
you are a pig fucker
December 26, 2003
1. The best country in the world. 2. A very cold place located mostly above the 49th parallel. 3. Also known as the birthplace of professional hockey, maple leaf flag, Molson beer and the "I am Canadian" rant as well as the Mackenzie bros. 4. A country with more than 2.5 times as much land and with 1/10th the population of the US, making it that much nicer.
Oh, Man, god bless Canada, eh? What a beautiful place we live in.
An exceptionally attractive foreign female.
Damn, look at that Lola, homie. She fine.
Used to describe an extremely effeminate and flashy gay man. Comes from the over-the-top, dramatically cut fashions often associated with gay men.
Can be used either in conjunction with or as an alternative to gay.
The Queer Eye boys are swishy gays.
That guy Sean is very, very swishy.
1. Shorthand for the sequel to the Nintendo 64 hit "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time," "Majora's Mask" gave the player a mere three in-game days to save the land of Termina from certain destruction. To aid in his quest, the main character, Link, was able to travel back to the instant he first set foot in Termina. Also called "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask."
2. The main enemy of the aforementioned game, Majora's Mask was a mask with an evil spirit trapped inside, capable of turning even the most kind of creatures into a puppet, manipulated to perform the most heinous of acts.
1. In the game "Majora's Mask," Link had but three days to save the land, the people, and himself.
2. Majora's Mask's main weakness was its soft backside; with a good aim and a bit of practice, it became remarkably easy to defeat.
the absolute hottest people alive....
all the girls want lacrosse players and not any other guys.....thast why theres lacrosstitutes (see "lacrossetitute")...cuz everyone wants to get with them
"i want to be one of those lacrosse player's girlfriends! SO bad
September 01, 2004
A book first compiled and released during the height of Vietnam war protesting, intended to be a guidebook to civil disobedience by explaining how to create destructive substances and various techniques for undermining or just screwing with authorities. All methods described within were totally accurate at the time of publication and were reportedly researched and taken from various military books the author found in a local library.
Nowadays the term applies to any of the many print and online publications that deal with how to create malicious substances from household items. These publications are only spiritual successors, the original author of the Anarchist Cookbook claims he has since changed his views. The book only remains in print due to the underhanded dealings of the author's publisher.
Break out the old Anarchist Cookbook, we'll make some napalm.