1. Pure magic in musical-group form.
2. A band whose fans are aware of the fact that they nicked a few songs, but still like them because ..well, they're awesome, and they paid for the nicks anyway.
3. A band whose fans pray each night for a reunion.
4. A band whose rumours about them just make them all the more interesting.
1. "I love Led Zeppelin," said Billy.
2. Led Zeppelin nicked "Gallows Pole" from Leadbelly without credit, but the song still rocks like no other, and was paid for nonetheless.
4. No, "Stairway to Heaven" does NOT have satanic messages, but it does make Led Zeppelin a tad bit more interesting, don't you think?