1) Adj: used to describe someone who has reached the highist rank of badass
2) Adj: also used to describe someone who has mastered the fine art of pleasing the ladies in a badass
3) Synonym for Badass
The epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether it's ordering a drink, buying a set of wheels, or dealing with women. He's slow to anger, brutally efficient when fighting back. The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses, uninfluenced by fads or advertising campaigns. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable. Like a fine car or a good pair of sunglasses: simple, direct, and functional.
1) "Dude, check that guy out... what a Crawford, I totally want to be him."
2) Marie: "So how did it go with your guy last night?"
Clara: "It was mindblowing!! I came like 20 times! He was a total Crawford.
3) Did you see that guy with the Ferrari and the Ray Bands? He is a total Crawford.