A Protestant Christian
denomination whose followers, upon Bible proof, observe Saturday (the seventh day) as the day of worship. Adventists worship from Friday's sunset to Saturday's sunset - a period of time called "the Sabbath day."
Followers of this belief...
- are generally against abortion.
- refrain from eating pork, shellfish, and other animals that the Bible tells are "unclean"; many people of this faith are vegetarians.
- are against gay marriage.
- are opposed to any piercings and tatoos.
- dress modestly and without adornments (i.e. jewelry, make up, extravagant hairstyles).
Being a Seventh day Adventist is really awesome - it fulfills my spiritual needs more than any other religion could.