Han and Jen
Sophisticated version of
meaning something that is not particularly desirable. Interchangable with
. A fun alternative that will have your friends in stitches....
Jimmy dumped you? Oh no, that's pantaloons.
1. a reason for girls sitting with their legs wide open
2. a tasty snack, can be open or closed
1. look at that girls labia pasty hanging out
2. ooh i could do with a labia pasty, open with salt and vinegar
Alternative to overused
that will add further malice to your incriminations
Chris is such a wankerthon, he won't stop ringing me and asking to come over
Someone who desires to originate from the English county of Essex will often attempt to alter their vocabulary to seemingly fit in with real Essex inhabitants. This is a particularly common and humourous example. Meaning 'thats wonderful friend, thank you very much'
Tracey: 'Alright mate? Shall i pick ya up a bottle of lambrini down the co-op?'
Laura: 'Ace bird, cheers!'
Humourous alternative to cowbag meaning foolish female.
Samantha: I just crashed my car into a tree!
Julie: You beefbag!!
1. Used in the phrase 'Up the hilary' meaning pregnant. Taken from the name of singer/actress
adapted from use of
2. Something that is broken also adapted from
1. Shazza is up the hilary again... she is such a little
2. This vibrator is new and yet it does not function correctly... it must be hilary
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.