1. An inept, foolish, or contemptible person.
2. Displays similar qualities and characteristics to that of a “dick-head” but in a more endearing manner.
3. Dischead’s engage in random inebriated activities with the general motive of making a complete fool of themselves.
4. If you meet a Dischead, offer it an alcoholic beverage and then slowly vacate the area.
1. If someone openly admits do being a dischead, they are a dischead.
2. Jack got drunk and fell off the roof of a nightclub while attempting to break in because they denied him entry. What a dischead.
3. Jack got drunk and danced on a table occupied by a group of girls and tipped the table over spilling all their drinks. What a dischead.