1. a specific aurora borealis that goes over the Laplands, mainly the colour red.
2. a diety said to appear before someone as they stare at a bright light including (And not limited too) the sun, strobe lighting, flash bomb or a television screen. it's often the warning point to someone before they go blind.
3. a trance hallucination where in cases, people see a blurred streak of light and to them, it appears to be moving.
4. to be clever at a physical science
1. For a good 25 minutes, neonfoxes lit up the night sky over Sweden.
2. I'm glad that neonfox showed up when it did, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to find my way out of that rave.
3. I had to calm Ganges down, apparently he'd been seeing neonfoxes and was starting to become paranoid.
4. In chemistry everyone wants to be my partner; apparently I'm the neonfox there.
1. the home planet of Fox McCloud of the Star Fox franchise a.k.a. the Star Fox Nintendo games a.k.a. one of the best FUCKING video game series ever developed and you know I'm right.
2. a physical place that is there and tangible but is out of one's reach at the time being.
3. (adjective) someone who is not popular or not welcomed by the scene society and is perfectly happy like that but will still try to make an impact.
1. My friend then said, "Dude why the hell do you play Star Fox games? I played the Corneria level, it sucked." and then I slapped him in the face and yelled at him, "ARE YOU HIGH?! It's the best game EVAH!" he told me he had smoked a little before playing so i todl him to first come off the high and THEN play the game.
2. Getting an A in the class seems like a Corneria right now. wait, why the hell am I worried about school I need to gets home and play Star Fox!
3. All the preppy kids at the school make fun of us but truly they're a little cocerned about us enigmatic Cornerians.