1. Adjective: A group which is open to members of all sexual orientations or gender identities including straight
, or transvestite
2. Noun: A person who is sexually interested in other people regardless of gender including male
s, gender bender
people, and those with sex-chromosome anomaly
such as klinefelter syndrome
or turner syndrome
3. Noun: A person who is a member of a pansexual group or a person who associates with people of all sexual orientations but is not necessarily interested in sex with people of all sex
es or gender
s though they may be comfortable with public displays of affection (PDA
s) or semi-public sexual activity which is not confined to their own sexual orientation
4. Noun: One who perceives all activities and experiences as sexual.
5. Noun: One who believes that all consensual activities are ethical.
6. Noun. One who believes that all
human behavior stems from the sex drive.
7. Adj. Pertaining to a person, group, or idea fitting the above descriptions.
Derivation: From the greek "pan" (meaning "all") and the english "sexual"
Alternate forms: pansexuality pansexualism pansexualist pansexualize