1. Football player from Notre Dame
2. an imaginary girlfriend
1. To create an imaginary person and fool a man/woman into becoming his/her girlfriend/boyfriend.
1. linebacker at the University of Notre Dame
2. "do you have a girlfriend?" "yeah, a Te'o."
1. Did you Te'o the guy you wanted to get revenge at?
The past tense of Te'o as a verb is Te'o'd.
Man 1: "Dude, how's your girlfriend?"
Man 2: "It's over, bro. I just found out I got Te'o'd, by another guy.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug