2. The most important peice in a game of chess. Whichever player "eat's" their opponent's king first, wins. The King peice can only move one square in any direction.
3. The act of placing another checkers peice on your opponent's checker when he/she has reached your side of the checkerboard. This allows the player to move said peice in any direction, instead of just forwards.
4. A video-game character. Appearing only in the game, "RockMan and Forte", King attempted to create a robot utopia by reviving all of Dr. Wily's Robot Masters to form a great Robot army. Though appearing to work on his own, it was later discovered that he had, in fact (and not surprisngly), been working for Dr. Wily, who created him in the first place. In the MegaMan version of the game's ending, King is, supposedly, still alive (He sends MegaMan a letter telling him that he is fine and has seen the error of his ways). However, it is hard to say wether the same is true in the Bass (aka "Forte") ending, since he is not even mentioned.
2. "Checkmate! I've got your king!"
3. "King me!"
4. "Aww man. I can never get past King!"