1. gangley Adj. - A term describing an abnormally disproportionate individual in which the limbs are elongated in a starkly frightening manner. Gangley individuals are commonly much taller and/or skinner than the norm of a species. Common causes of being gangley are: malnutrition, genetics, and mutation.
2. gangley Adj. Describing long fluid gracefull movements associated with gangley individuals (much as the limb movement of a spider or sloth).
3. gangley n. Referring to any individual displaying gangley characteristics.
Antonyms: Stout, stubby, fat
1) I would never want to meet him in a dark alley, that man is so freakishly tall and gangley.
2) The way he walks is so gangley. What a creep-out!
3) Don't scream, don't sweat, don't breath. There may be ganglies about.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug