1 definition by Doxx
a highly advanced planet in the Zeta Reticuli system that is the homeworld of the Reticulans. it has 2 moons and a ring made up of robot drones. The planet is divided into 3 sections:
1. the surface, where cities, reserch laborities and the Reticulans themselves are located. the surface is 90% covered in machinery causing the planet to glow a neon blue, the other 10% are desert.
2. the atmosphere, where ships refuel from hover docking rings and survey the planet from above. the upper atmosphere has several defense ships and space traffic is always on high levels.
3. subteranian zone. cloning pods and educational servers are in the thin part of the subsurface, they are located near the surcace to avoid genetic degradtion.
power stations and water supplies are in the lower subsurface.all are automated and power is fusion and quantum based.
Reticulan is the capital of The Reticulan Empire, a large space civilization that has conquered many planets over the millenia. Earth is a to-be conqered planet as it has a good climate and surfacr area for development.
Planet Reticulan, a planet in the Zeta Reticuli system that is poised to destroy the entire galaxy
by Doxx Apr 22, 2008 add a video